Wine and Cheese 2019
The highly anticipated social event Dentistry Wine & Cheese is back again for 2019. Hosted on Friday the 5th of April at the Savoy Reception & Conference, the night promises to be filled with fun, great music, a few wines (or beers if you’d prefer) and of course, plenty of cheese! Tickets are very, very limited so get in QUICK so you don’t miss out.
Preferential sales will mean tickets are available for NZDSA members first, followed by Faculty of Dentistry students, and lastly others if numbers permit.
Tickets will cost $40 for NZDSA members and $50 for non-members.
Doors open at 7.30pm and close at 8pm – there will be strictly no entry after that time. No exceptions will be made.
The Savoy are under very strict regulations put in place by both the DCC and the Police regarding intoxicated people. Anyone who is intoxicated will not be allowed into the venue – no exceptions. Please take this as a warning and think twice before you boof back a bottle of wine pre-event. The NZDSA ask that you please respect venue staff in their decision making. Please think responsibly about alcohol and behaviour in general as representatives of the Dental Faculty.
The hard word aside, do come along and enjoy yourselves. We hope to see you there!
E-Tickets will be emailed to you immediately on successful payment with POLi. Please consider the environment and save these to your phone for scanning at the door. You must bring valid proof of age identification (passport, NZ drivers license, HAANZ 18+ card) to present to security at the door. No ID no entry.
Terms and conditions:
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Only one member priced ticket may be purchased per NZDSA member (e.g. you can’t buy tickets for others).
- Tickets may not be sold for a profit (scalping). Anyone doing so will have their tickets cancelled
- Only NZDSA members will be able to purchase one ticket per user on Tuesday night from 8pm.
- Faculty of Dentistry students who are not NZDSA members will be able to view and purchase one ticket per user on Wednesday night from 8pm assuming tickets have not been sold out prior
- If you are bringing a +1 and they are not an NZDSA member, you need to purchase a non-member ticket for that person on Thursday night from 8pm