Dent Tramp 2019
Welcome to Dent Tramp 2019!
We are heading to the Aspiring Hut – Mount Aspiring National Park from the 3rd to 5th of May. You can look forward to an overnight tramp on the West Matukituki Valley Track. Accommodation will be in the forms of cabin and tenting.
NZDSA members $45.00, Non-NZDSA members $60.00
- Costs include transport, food and Aspiring Hut fees
- You will need to supply your own snacks and tramping gear (I can get access to some gear at an additional low cost)
- No refunds once purchased unless you can get a replacement
- There will be a compulsory tramp meeting for all trampers on Tuesday 29th April at 1.15pm (venue TBC).
- We will be doing a gear check on May 3rd (venue TBC)
- You must have your own appropriate footwear and weather-proof clothing. Conditions can change rapidly so you need to be prepared for both warm and cold weather